Dispatch and Networking Solutions for TETRA
Developed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), TETRA is a trunked radio standard that is the preferred choice for many organizations due to its longevity and powerful features.
As members of the Tetra & Critical Communications Association (TCCA), Omnitronics has developed a number of interfaces to the Tetra radio standard. This includes a special Tetra PEI interface and the Tetra Gateway-DM PC gateway for Damm TetraFlex networks.
Which Dispatch Solution?
With the large variety of dispatch consoles and solutions out there, not to mention the differing protocols and technologies, choosing the best dispatch console for your organization can be a confusing process.
Too much choice?
So much choice can be confusing and that’s where Omnitronics can help. We have worked directly with many of the above Radio Manufacturers to create the Digital Radio Gateways that can interconnect them into one common network.
By using this approach, a number of benefits are achieved by Tetra users:
- Multiple protocols (both analog and digital) and manufacturers can be used on the same network.
- Radios can be accessed simultaneously by a Mixture of Dispatch Consoles.
- The cost and complexity of the Dispatch GUI is reduced by loading time critical and proprietary functions to the Gateway.
- Organizations have the flexibility to Change Protocols or Radio Manufacturers.
- 3rd Party Integrators such as IP Voice Recorders can interface to the Omnitronics network, not all the differing interfaces.
- Choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience.
Omnitronics has developed a range of interfaces for differing Tetra manufacturers, including both proprietary and P25 standard features.
Why Choose Omnitronics for your Tetra Dispatch?
- We have variety of Dispatch Solutions for you to choose from:
- Our consoles include a large range of useful features such as Call Recording, SIP Telephony and Emergency Management.
- Integration with Advanced Location Services
- High Customizability to support simple or advanced screen configurations, relative to your needs.
- We work with you on system design to ensure your needs are met including customization’s as required.
- Ongoing Support Options including upgrades to with the latest features.
When Microsoft promises More Power and More Speed with Windows 10 it seems the obvious choice to upgrade. All documents, apps and data are easily backed up and it appears simple to just download Windows 10 and run the app. Whilst this may work with the average office...
So, you have made the decision that it is time to replace that old hardware-based dispatch console. In today’s high-tech world there are many things that need to be considered before choosing the “right” console for your dispatch center. In this article, I will...
Located in Northwest Tennessee, Trenton Police Department had been using an old button based dispatch console for many, many years. However, over time, they found they could not take advantage of new developments and improvements in dispatch technology, as their...
The Port Authority of NSW has installed an Omnitronics Dispatch Management System at its operations at Sydney Harbour and Botany Bay. The challenge presented to Omnitronics was to work with the Port Authority and develop a system that required a highly configurable,...
In 2016 the City of Antwerp took over management of the waters on the Eilandje - Antwerp’s oldest port area - from the Antwerp Port Authority. The area around Bonapartedok, Willemdok, Kempisch Dock, Kattendijkdok, Houtdok and Asiadok therefore form an urban area and...
Due to the large amount of active oil projects on the west coast of Africa, the need for trustworthy communication systems has never been so important. MRTC, an Authorized Reseller of Omnitronics, was chosen to deliver a critical dispatch system for a large Nigerian...
Geraldton Volunteer Marine Rescue Geraldton Volunteer Marine Rescue Streamlining Operations with RediTALK-DispatchFor recreational boaties, getting out on the water is largely a relaxing endeavour – a time of escape from the regular grind of life on land. It’s easy to...
NEWS Omnitronics Now Integrates With P25 Console Sub-System Interface (CSSI) Testing was conducted on an ASTRO P25 system in Melbourne, Australia, using the DRG100-P25 Digital Radio Gateway in accordance with Project 25 Technology Interest Group (PTIG) procedures....
Push To Talk over Cellular (PTToC) Tait TeamPTT NOW integrates with Omnitronics DispatchImproved access to instant communication and information is now available with the integration of Tait TeamPTT Push-to-Talk over Cellular - All Omnitronics Dispatch systems...