Dispatch and Networking Solutions for TETRA
Developed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), TETRA is a trunked radio standard that is the preferred choice for many organizations due to its longevity and powerful features.
As members of the Tetra & Critical Communications Association (TCCA), Omnitronics has developed a number of interfaces to the Tetra radio standard. This includes a special Tetra PEI interface and the Tetra Gateway-DM PC gateway for Damm TetraFlex networks.
Which Dispatch Solution?
With the large variety of dispatch consoles and solutions out there, not to mention the differing protocols and technologies, choosing the best dispatch console for your organization can be a confusing process.
Too much choice?
So much choice can be confusing and that’s where Omnitronics can help. We have worked directly with many of the above Radio Manufacturers to create the Digital Radio Gateways that can interconnect them into one common network.
By using this approach, a number of benefits are achieved by Tetra users:
- Multiple protocols (both analog and digital) and manufacturers can be used on the same network.
- Radios can be accessed simultaneously by a Mixture of Dispatch Consoles.
- The cost and complexity of the Dispatch GUI is reduced by loading time critical and proprietary functions to the Gateway.
- Organizations have the flexibility to Change Protocols or Radio Manufacturers.
- 3rd Party Integrators such as IP Voice Recorders can interface to the Omnitronics network, not all the differing interfaces.
- Choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience.
Omnitronics has developed a range of interfaces for differing Tetra manufacturers, including both proprietary and P25 standard features.
Why Choose Omnitronics for your Tetra Dispatch?
- We have variety of Dispatch Solutions for you to choose from:
- Our consoles include a large range of useful features such as Call Recording, SIP Telephony and Emergency Management.
- Integration with Advanced Location Services
- High Customizability to support simple or advanced screen configurations, relative to your needs.
- We work with you on system design to ensure your needs are met including customization’s as required.
- Ongoing Support Options including upgrades to with the latest features.
A leading security and facility services company in North America provide specialized retail security to more than 1,000 shopping centers. Every day, over 200,000 of their professionals head to work prepared to secure and care for the people and businesses in their...
Not-for-profit group Surf Life Saving Tasmania is the state’s major water safety and surf rescue service provider. It performs the critical role of emergency rescue services to the Tasmanian coastline, comprising of 24 volunteer surf lifesaving clubs and over 2200...
City of Bayswater, known as the “Garden City”, covers a beautifully maintained area of 34km2 located just 8km north-east of Perth in Western Australia. It is home to 65,050 people living within one of its seven suburbs. A progressive City...