Dispatch and Networking Solutions for TETRA
Developed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI), TETRA is a trunked radio standard that is the preferred choice for many organizations due to its longevity and powerful features.
As members of the Tetra & Critical Communications Association (TCCA), Omnitronics has developed a number of interfaces to the Tetra radio standard. This includes a special Tetra PEI interface and the Tetra Gateway-DM PC gateway for Damm TetraFlex networks.
Too much choice?
So much choice can be confusing and that’s where Omnitronics can help. We have worked directly with many of the above Radio Manufacturers to create the Digital Radio Gateways that can interconnect them into one common network.
By using this approach, a number of benefits are achieved by Tetra users:
- Multiple protocols (both analog and digital) and manufacturers can be used on the same network.
- Radios can be accessed simultaneously by a Mixture of Dispatch Consoles.
- The cost and complexity of the Dispatch GUI is reduced by loading time critical and proprietary functions to the Gateway.
- Organizations have the flexibility to Change Protocols or Radio Manufacturers.
- 3rd Party Integrators such as IP Voice Recorders can interface to the Omnitronics network, not all the differing interfaces.
- Choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience
Omnitronics has developed a range of interfaces for differing Tetra manufacturers, including both proprietary and P25 standard features.
Why Choose Omnitronics for your Tetra Dispatch?
- We have variety of Dispatch Solutions for you to choose from:
- Our consoles include a large range of useful features such as Call Recording, SIP Telephony and Emergency Management
- Integration with Advanced Location Services
- High Customizability to support simple or advanced screen configurations, relative to your needs
- We work with you on system design to ensure your needs are met including customization’s as required.
- Ongoing Support Options including upgrades to with the latest features
Given the popularity of voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solutions available to businesses and individuals today, it’s a good bet you are familiar with how much digital technology has impacted our communications. Whether it’s through popular internet-based phone...read more
In the types of industries that rely on digital radio communications, there are often a number of challenges with safety that are of paramount concern. Maritime, mining and resources and transportation are amongst the most hazardous sectors an individual can work...read more
Radio dispatch is an essential element in both single and multi-site operations. Using specialized equipment, dispatchers coordinate and govern a range of tasks through dedicated networks. Not only can this satisfy a number of safety requirements, it can also drive...read more