Dispatch and Networking Solutions for Motorola Radios
As an Application Development Partner for MotoTRBO, Omnitronics has developed an interface for a wide variety of Motorola technologies including MotoTRBO, analog and P25 CSSI.
Our powerful interfaces add significant value to your radio network by:
- Supporting interoperability across protocols, manufacturers and technologies
- Connecting to a range of powerful and flexible dispatch consoles
- Providing access to a range of Location Services options
- Providing a choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience
- Increasing reliability and security
Compatible Motorola radios include*:
*Note: The list of compatible radios is constantly changing. Contact your sales representative for more information.
MOTOROLA, MOTOTRBO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC
5 Questions to Ask Before You Implement a Dispatch Solution with DMR
Before finalizing your network design, it is important to consider your dispatch console system and how best to integrate this as part of the overall solution. There are five key questions that should be asked to ensure you get the most out of your network and maximize the return on your investment.