Alto Dispatch Console
Alto is a user-friendly, customizable dispatch console that provides a range of features:
- Customization: Administrators can choose which functions they wish to include on the system and what operators can and can’t see, right down to the button size and colour.
- Enhanced Touch Screen Functionality including one-touch controls and on-screen graphical configuration of window positions and sizes
- Powerful Digital Functionality such as text messaging, individual calling and emergency management
- Reduced information load on the user via contact lists and filtering
- Integrated Contact Lists within Channel Functions
- Ability to connect to a number of digital and analog protocols through the DX-Altus digital radio management system
- Touchscreen or Keyboard Operation
For more information, contact our sales team.
Alto comes as part of the DX-Altus Radio Management System.
Let us know how we can help you
We’ve made it easier than ever for operators to communicate with the release DX-Altus version 5.0. Introducing new features and functionalities, version 5.0 makes it simple for operators to effectively communicate in group environments with the addition of radio patch...read more
The Australian Volunteer Coast Guard is responsible for monitoring and patrolling over 2500km of the vast Australian coastline. Each year they perform thousands of rescue operations, often in hard-to-reach islands and beaches, as well as crucial search and rescue...read more
Des Bahr, chairman and president of the National Safety Agency (NSA), knows a thing or two about the importance of effective communications. With over 30 years of experience working in his industry, few people have the knowledge to assess dispatch equipment solutions...read more