Alto Dispatch Console
Alto is a user-friendly, customizable dispatch console that provides a range of features:
- Customization: Administrators can choose which functions they wish to include on the system and what operators can and can’t see, right down to the button size and colour.
- Enhanced Touch Screen Functionality including one-touch controls and on-screen graphical configuration of window positions and sizes
- Powerful Digital Functionality such as text messaging, individual calling and emergency management
- Reduced information load on the user via contact lists and filtering
- Integrated Contact Lists within Channel Functions
- Ability to connect to a number of digital and analog protocols through the DX-Altus digital radio management system
- Touchscreen or Keyboard Operation
For more information, contact our sales team.
Alto comes as part of the DX-Altus Radio Management System.
We'll find the perfect system upgrade for you.
We’ve made it easier than ever for operators to communicate with the release DX-Altus version 5.0. Introducing new features and functionalities, version 5.0 makes it simple for operators to effectively communicate in group environments with the addition of radio patch...
The Australian Volunteer Coast Guard Association looks after the safety of mariners across 2,512 km (1,560 miles) of the vast Australian coastline, far out to sea, and in many of the inland waterways. Each year they perform thousands of rescue activations. In...
The National Safety Agency (NSA), knows a thing or two about the importance of effective communications. A not-for-profit organization working in the areas of public safety, critical infrastructure resilience and homeland security all over the world, NSA...