Dispatch and Networking Solutions for Tait Radios
Our powerful interfaces add significant value to your radio network by:
- Supporting interoperability across protocols, manufacturers and technologies
- Connecting to a range of powerful and flexible dispatch consoles
- Providing access to a range Location Services options
- Providing a choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience
- Increasing reliability and security
The list of compatible Tait radios is as below*:
- TM81xx Analog, MPT, MPT-IP
- TM91xx P25 Phase 1 Trunked (via donor radio)
- TM94xx P25 Phase 1/2 Trunked (via donor radio)
- TM93xx Analog conventional, MPT1327 trunked, DMR tier 2 conventional, DMR tier 3 trunked
The following Tait wireline (TCP/IP) interfaces are supported*:
- TN9300 AIS for MPT-IP, DMR tier 2 conventional and DMR tier 3 trunked
- TN9400 CSSI for P25 trunked
- TB7300 DFSI for P25 conventional
- TB9100 DFSI for P25 conventional
- TB9400 DFSI for P25 conventional
Check For Updates*Note:
The list of compatible radios and interfaces is constantly growing. Contact your local sales representative for the most up to date list.
5 Questions to Ask Before You Implement a Dispatch Solution with DMR
Before finalizing your network design, it is important to consider your dispatch console system and how best to integrate this as part of the overall solution. There are five key questions that should be asked to ensure you get the most out of your network and maximize the return on your investment.
We'll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
Omnitronics is pleased to announce the release of Dynamic Regrouping functionality for Tait DMR T3 Networksomnicore Enterprise Dispatch now includes Dynamic Regrouping functionality for Tait DMR T3 networks via AIS.Omnitronics omnicore Enterprise Dispatch consoles are...
PMRExpo 2019: Tait Stand D27 Tait, B&E antec und Omnitronics gemeinsam auf einem StandWenn die PMRExpo in Köln am 26. November ihre Tore öffnet, ist am Tait Stand D27 ordentlich was los. Angefangen von den innovativen Tait Unified Solutions, den neuesten Tait...
Omnitronics omniconnect technology adds Tait P25 CSSI Certification to the list. True & tested interoperability extends capabilities yet again. For decades, mission-critical communications have benefitted from Omnitronics’ capability to connect and unify radio…
Omnitronics, a leading manufacturer of world-class mission critical communication systems, is pleased to announce the recent presentation of the Tait Partner of the Year award to CEO John Florenca. Awarded by Product Manager Ellery Hurn at the Tait Global Technology...
The Florida National Guard installed a Tait P25 system. As part of the upgrade, they also installed Omnitronics RediTALK consoles in order to maximize their use of radio network resources. RediTALK was chosen due to its advanced digital radio feature set and its…
Omnitronics partners with Tait to supply RediTALK Radio Dispatch System to South America Omnitronics are pleased to announce that our RediTALK Digital Radio Dispatch Console has been sold into South America together with Tait’s DMR-AIS Tier 3 Trunked Radio system. ...