- Radio Location, ID and Status
- Direct Dial or Message from the Mapping window – no need to go back to find the relevant talk group/channel
- Set custom update intervals or update only when activity is detected
- Select from a range of mapping providers*
- Cache Maps for offline operation.
- Automatic and Manual Zoom and Drag
- Custom “Time to Live” settings for map point expiry.
For more advanced mapping options such as Geofencing and Historic Route Tracking, Advanced Locations Services is available.
*Open Street Maps provided as standard. License required from map providers with proprietary maps such as Google and Bing.
We'll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
Given the popularity of voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solutions available to businesses and individuals today, it’s a good bet you are familiar with how much digital technology has impacted our communications. Whether it’s through popular internet-based phone...read more
In the types of industries that rely on digital radio communications, there are often a number of challenges with safety that are of paramount concern. Maritime, mining and resources and transportation are amongst the most hazardous sectors an individual can work...read more
Radio dispatch is an essential element in both single and multi-site operations. Using specialized equipment, dispatchers coordinate and govern a range of tasks through dedicated networks. Not only can this satisfy a number of safety requirements, it can also drive...read more