Radio over IP
Radio over IP offers a cost effective way to interconnect radio systems and operators together. It is a technology that enhances and adds value to radio communications networks.
Benefits of RoIP
1. Lower Costs
– Uses an Existing IP Infrastructure (LAN, WAN or VPN)
– Availability and Decreasing Cost of Equipment
– Replaces Expensive Leased Lines and Microwave Links
2. Improved Reliability
– Mesh IP Network provides an inherently resilient infrastructure
3. Increased Interoperability
– Across multiple frequency bands or even phones using SIP technology.
4. Creates Network Flexibility
– Sites can be connected over wide geographical areas
– Simple to add repeater sites and dispatch locations
Why Choose Omnitronics’ RoIP Solutions?
1. We support multiple connection methods
Including Multicasting, Unicasting, SIP and our unique Conferencing Mode so you can choose the best method of connecting your Radio network without causing issues with your IT network.
2. We support both Dynamic & Static Addressing
3. Provide simple integration with Dispatch Consoles
4. We are the experts in the field with over 30 years experience
5. High levels of customer service to ensure you get the best from your devices
Let us know how we can help you
Given the popularity of voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solutions available to businesses and individuals today, it’s a good bet you are familiar with how much digital technology has impacted our communications. Whether it’s through popular internet-based phone...read more
Were you to take inventory of all the radio equipment across your entire network, it’s unlikely that a fully unified fleet of devices would be found. As the network expands, adding new users at various locations or even replacing old and unsuitable equipment, you may...read more
There are a number of quality and reliability benefits associated with radio over IP (RoIP) dispatch solutions, but for many organizations, the most pressing concern for their business is cost management. Maintaining and effectively running the type of equipment...read more