Tetra Gateway-DM for Damm TetraFlex
The Tetra Gateway-DM is a software based IP gateway that interconnects Damm TetraFlex networks onto one common Radio over IP (RoIP) network.
Built on Omnitronics’ leading Radio over IP technology, the Tetra Gateway-DM provides users with a wide variety of benefits:
- Saves Costs: Single Gateway enables the Damm TetraFlex resources to be pooled and shared by multiple operators.
- Access to Latest Dispatch Technology: Compatible with the DX-Altus and RediTALK-Flex.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Providing simple installation and interfacing – no Donor Radio’s required.
- Interoperability Across Radio Protocols for simple migration and inter-agency cooperation.
- Simple Integration to 3rd Party Applications such as Voice Recording, Location Services, SIP Telephony and more.
Contact your local Sales Team today to learn more about how Omnitronics can help you get the most out of your Damm TetraFlex infrastructure.
We'll find the perfect system for your individual needs
Given the popularity of voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solutions available to businesses and individuals today, it’s a good bet you are familiar with how much digital technology has impacted our communications. Whether it’s through popular internet-based phone...read more
Were you to take inventory of all the radio equipment across your entire network, it’s unlikely that a fully unified fleet of devices would be found. As the network expands, adding new users at various locations or even replacing old and unsuitable equipment, you may...read more
There are a number of quality and reliability benefits associated with radio over IP (RoIP) dispatch solutions, but for many organizations, the most pressing concern for their business is cost management. Maintaining and effectively running the type of equipment...read more