Tetra Gateway-DM for Damm TetraFlex
The Tetra Gateway-DM is a software based IP gateway that interconnects Damm TetraFlex networks onto one common Radio over IP (RoIP) network.
Built on Omnitronics’ leading Radio over IP technology, the Tetra Gateway-DM provides users with a wide variety of benefits:
- Saves Costs: Single Gateway enables the Damm TetraFlex resources to be pooled and shared by multiple operators.
- Access to Latest Dispatch Technology: Compatible with the DX-Altus and RediTALK-Flex.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Providing simple installation and interfacing – no Donor Radio’s required.
- Interoperability Across Radio Protocols for simple migration and inter-agency cooperation.
- Simple Integration to 3rd Party Applications such as Voice Recording, Location Services, SIP Telephony and more.
Contact your local Sales Team today to learn more about how Omnitronics can help you get the most out of your Damm TetraFlex infrastructure.
We'll find the perfect system upgrade for you.
In business it’s resilience, in psychology it’s plasticity but whatever you call it, flexibility is an essential component of a successful organization. There is no better way to create flexibility than through highly agile communication systems. Unlike cellular...read more
Given the popularity of voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solutions available to businesses and individuals today, it’s a good bet you are familiar with how much digital technology has impacted our communications. Whether it’s through popular internet-based phone...read more
Were you to take inventory of all the radio equipment across your entire network, it’s unlikely that a fully unified fleet of devices would be found. As the network expands, adding new users at various locations or even replacing old and unsuitable equipment, you may...read more