Audio Bridging: Real World ApplicationsAudio Bridging provides a uniform way of interconnecting radio equipment from different manufacturers and in different frequency bands. Typically this is done at the repeater remote site to provide multiple paths within a single radio network. However, with advances in technology a vast array of additional applications are possible.
ContentThis White Paper Covers
- ^~|icon_stop~|elegant-themes~|outlineCross-banding Disparate Radios
- ^~|icon_stop~|elegant-themes~|outlineRebanding & Narrowbanding
- ^~|icon_stop~|elegant-themes~|outlineLinking Pagers to Modern Radio Protocols
- ^~|icon_stop~|elegant-themes~|outlineNetwork Reconfiguration on Demand
- ^~|icon_stop~|elegant-themes~|outlineAutomatic Steering
- ^~|icon_stop~|elegant-themes~|outlineFast Link Keying