The Power of VoIP and SIP Technologies
Features & Advantages:
- “Selected” and “Monitored” Audio available through front panel switches
- Supports UHF, VHF, Marine band and Air band Radios
- Operator to Operator Communication via Intercom
- Easy access to a decentralized radio network using VoIP and SIP technology
- Easy to install and begin to use immediately
- Simple channel selection via 3-way switches with foreground and background audio selection
- Operators can access and share one or more radio transceivers
The 960SIP Dispatch Console can be customized to suit your needs. Choose from either a 6 or 12 channel SIP Selector. Various dispatch consoles are available including a 960CC or 960CSD depending on your SELCALL & DTMF Requirements. Handsets are also available upon request if the console is not required.
We’ll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
Connecting Communications with Unicast IP Lines
Due to the large amount of active oil projects on the west coast of Africa, the need for trustworthy communication systems has never been...
BHP Billiton installs 960SIP Consoles to Remotely Control Pilbara Operations
Case Study BHP Billiton installs 960SIP Consoles to Remotely Control Pilbara OperationsRecently, BHP Billiton has officially opened its...
Rural Electric Co-op Implements IP over Microwave
Rural Electric Co-op Implements IP Over MicrowaveA Rural Electric Cooperative was looking to simplify and reduce running costs for their...