Connect in more ways.
Connect With Anyone Anyhow Using Radio Over IP
Connect your radio infrastructure over existing IP networks such as VPN or the internet. With remote repeater sites using Radio over IP, there is no need for leased lines, radio links or satellites, saving installation and running costs.
Plus, you get the flexibility to adapt and grow your radio network as your organization adapts and grows.
Radio over IP Benefits
Radio over IP offers a cost effective way to interconnect radio systems and operators together. It is a technology that enhances and adds value to radio communications networks.
Radio over IP (RoIP)
- Uses an existing IP infrastructure (LAN, WAN or VPN)
- Availability and decreasing cost of equipment
- Replaces expensive Leased Lines and microwave links
- Reduces cabling and associated maintenance costs
Across multiple frequency bands or even phones using SIP technology
Interconnect technology from multiple radio vendors
Connect to digital radio networks from remote locations and using different technologies
Interface to the new generation of Push to Talk over Cellular solutions and other mobile applications
Create Network Flexibility
- Sites can be connected over wide geographical areas
- Configure simultaneous connections to multiple sites in parallel
- Simple to add repeater sites and dispatch locations
- Provides simple integration with Dispatch Consoles
- Mesh IP network provides inherent reliability
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic of fault conditions
- Remotely control radios, i.e. change their channels, talk groups, and other key features (radio dependent)
- Control physical outputs, i.e. doors, alarms, etc.
- Standards based encryption supported for enhanced security
- Protecting against unauthorized access and eavesdropping
- Can record using industry standard voice recorders
- Recorders can be located anywhere with network access
Understanding RoIP Networks
Radio over IP differs from Voice over IP technology in a variety of ways. This White Paper explains those differences and the various considerations the IT team and systems integrators need to understand in order to create effective RoIP networks that meet their needs.
Best RoIP Vendor
3 Reasons Why You Should Choose Omnitronics RoIP Solutions
Over 15 Years
15+ years of connecting radios using
Radio over IP
One of the first in the world to develop RoIP technology
Customized RoIP Features
We can customize to suit your applications with our clever team of RoIP engineers
Ready to get started?
Discover Omnitronics leading range of RoIP and Interoperability Gateways.
We’ll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
Webinar: Creating Reliable, Efficient Communications Without Breaking The Bank Using Radio over IP for Law Enforcement Agencies Join us...
A leading security and facility services company in North America provide specialized retail security to more than 1,000 shopping centers....
Leased lines are still being used in many parts of the world to carry voice communications between radio repeater sites and from radio...
Flexibility Radio Over IPIn business it’s resilience, in psychology it’s plasticity but whatever you call it, flexibility is an essential...
What is RoIP and Why is it Important?Given the popularity of voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solutions available to businesses and...