- Radio Location, ID and Status
- Direct Dial or Message from the Mapping window – no need to go back to find the relevant talk group/channel
- Set custom update intervals or update only when activity is detected
- Select from a range of mapping providers*
- Cache Maps for offline operation.
- Automatic and Manual Zoom and Drag
- Custom “Time to Live” settings for map point expiry.
For more advanced mapping options such as Geofencing and Historic Route Tracking, Advanced Locations Services is available.
*Open Street Maps provided as standard. License required from map providers with proprietary maps such as Google and Bing.
We'll find the perfect system upgrade for you.
RediTALK-Flex Provides City of Bayswater with a Unified and Interoperable Solution for Voice and Vehicle Tracking
Case Study RediTALK-Flex Provides City of Bayswater with a Unified and Interoperable Solution for Voice and Vehicle Tracking City of Bayswater Known as the “Garden City”, covers a beautifully maintained area of 34km2 located just 8km north-east...read more
Alberta Health Services brings together health entities province-wide into one wider health network. As part of ensuring collaboration with each other and with emergency services, each hospital is equipped with MPT1327 radio equipment. By using Radio over IP Gateways...read more
Recognized as one of the best colleges in the south, High Point University (HPU) is a private liberal arts university in North Carolina, USA. With over 4800 students, the university takes security of its grounds seriously, as recently demonstrated by its upgrade...read more