- Radio Location, ID and Status
- Direct Dial or Message from the Mapping window – no need to go back to find the relevant talk group/channel
- Set custom update intervals or update only when activity is detected
- Select from a range of mapping providers*
- Cache Maps for offline operation.
- Automatic and Manual Zoom and Drag
- Custom “Time to Live” settings for map point expiry.
For more advanced mapping options such as Geofencing and Historic Route Tracking, Advanced Locations Services is available.
*Open Street Maps provided as standard. License required from map providers with proprietary maps such as Google and Bing.
We'll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
Recognized as one of the best colleges in the south, High Point University (HPU) is a private liberal arts university in North Carolina, USA. With over 4800 students, the university takes security of its grounds seriously, as recently demonstrated by its...read more
What if you could see exactly where your personnel were and contact them via radio on one screen? Given the types of solutions tech companies are producing nowadays, such a situation may seem easily attainable. However, integrating maps into dispatch software may be...read more
The constant evolution of technology in the workplace brings with it some tremendous benefits, chief amongst them being improvements to productivity. Regardless of the industry, every organization is welcoming of new tools to help them do more in less time. For...read more