Tetra Gateway-DM for Damm TetraFlex
The Tetra Gateway-DM is a software based IP gateway that interconnects Damm TetraFlex networks onto one common Radio over IP (RoIP) network.
Built on Omnitronics’ leading Radio over IP technology, the Tetra Gateway-DM provides users with a wide variety of benefits:
- Saves Costs: Single Gateway enables the Damm TetraFlex resources to be pooled and shared by multiple operators.
- Access to Latest Dispatch Technology: Compatible with the DX-Altus and RediTALK-Flex.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Providing simple installation and interfacing – no Donor Radio’s required.
- Interoperability Across Radio Protocols for simple migration and inter-agency cooperation.
- Simple Integration to 3rd Party Applications such as Voice Recording, Location Services, SIP Telephony and more.
Contact your local Sales Team today to learn more about how Omnitronics can help you get the most out of your Damm TetraFlex infrastructure.
We'll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
Leased lines are still being used in many parts of the world to carry voice communications between radio repeater sites and from radio sites to dispatching centers. Telecom service providers charge for this service and fees can be a significant proportion of the...read more
Radio over IP (RoIP) has leveraged modern digital technology to introduce a number of impressive new features and benefits to our communications networks. The Internet provides greater widespread connectivity, new functionality such as location services and improved...read more
In business it’s resilience, in psychology it’s plasticity but whatever you call it, flexibility is an essential component of a successful organization. There is no better way to create flexibility than through highly agile communication systems. Unlike cellular...read more