Tetra Gateway-DM for Damm TetraFlex
The Tetra Gateway-DM is a software based IP gateway that interconnects Damm TetraFlex networks onto one common Radio over IP (RoIP) network.
Built on Omnitronics’ leading Radio over IP technology, the Tetra Gateway-DM provides users with a wide variety of benefits:
- Saves Costs: Single Gateway enables the Damm TetraFlex resources to be pooled and shared by multiple operators.
- Access to Latest Dispatch Technology: Compatible with the DX-Altus and RediTALK-Flex.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Providing simple installation and interfacing – no Donor Radio’s required.
- Interoperability Across Radio Protocols for simple migration and inter-agency cooperation.
- Simple Integration to 3rd Party Applications such as Voice Recording, Location Services, SIP Telephony and more.
Contact your local Sales Team today to learn more about how Omnitronics can help you get the most out of your Damm TetraFlex infrastructure.
We'll find the perfect system upgrade for you.
A leading security and facility services company in North America provide specialized retail security to more than 1,000 shopping centers. Every day, over 200,000 of their professionals head to work prepared to secure and care for the people and businesses in their...
The popular RoIP Gateway IPR400 has been supercharged to include command & control for multiple two-way radio types, PTToC and instant linking via an online application. Used in over 35 countries since its launch in 2007, proven RoIP Gateway IPR400 has undergone a...
Leased lines are still being used in many parts of the world to carry voice communications between radio repeater sites and from radio sites to dispatching centers. Telecom service providers charge for this service and fees can be a significant proportion of the...