Achieve More With the Release of DX-Altus v5.0
We’ve made it easier than ever for operators to communicate with the release DX-Altus version 5.0. Introducing new features and functionalities, version 5.0 makes it simple for operators to effectively communicate in group environments with the addition of radio patch and SIP phone patching enhancements as well as configurable audio-visual alerts so operators don’t miss important calls.
So, what’s new in 5.0?
- Pick up individual radio calls manually or automatically
- Step out without missing a call with the new Guard audio and visual alerts
- Patch calls and transfer caller IDs
- Transfer SIP phone calls instead of parking with instant number availability
- Clear emergency events on multiple consoles simultaneously
- Declutter your queue and opt to disable messages from channels in OFF mode