Dispatch and Networking Solutions for Hytera Radios
Our powerful interfaces add significant value to your radio network by:
- Supporting interoperability across protocols, manufacturers and technologies
- Connecting to a range of powerful and flexible dispatch consoles
- Providing access to a range Location Services options
- Providing a choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience
- Increasing reliability and security
Compatible Hytera radios include*:
*Note: The list of compatible radios is constantly changing. Contact your sales representative for more information.
5 Questions to Ask Before You Implement a Dispatch Solution with DMR
Before finalizing your network design, it is important to consider your dispatch console system and how best to integrate this as part of the overall solution. There are five key questions that should be asked to ensure you get the most out of your network and maximize the return on your investment.
We'll find the perfect system for your individual needs
After collaborating on multiple system upgrades across Australia, Surf Life Saving New Zealand (SLS NZ) have chosen a combination of Omnitronics’ DX-Altus and RediTALK systems to be installed across New Zealand. Over the course of a few years, SLS NZ are upgrading...read more
Hytera and Omnitronics have announced that Hytera’s DMR Conventional IP Multi-Site Connect Interfaces now support Omnitronics’ RediTALK Dispatch Consoles. Hytera and Omnitronics have partnered to develop a console interface based on Hytera’s proprietary DMR...read more