Dispatch and Networking Solutions for Icom Radios
As proud partners of ICOM, Omnitronics has developed an interface for a wide variety of ICOM’s technologies including analog, IDAS (conventional & trunked), NXDN.
Our powerful interfaces add significant value to any radio network by:
- Supporting interoperability across protocols, manufacturers and technologies
- Connecting to a range of powerful and flexible dispatch consoles
- Providing access to a range Location Services options
- Providing a choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience
- Increasing reliability and security
Compatible ICOM radios include*:
– Eclipse 2
*Note: The list of compatible radios is constantly changing. Contact your sales representative for more information.
5 Questions to Ask Before You Implement a Dispatch Solution with DMR
Before finalizing your network design, it is important to consider your dispatch console system and how best to integrate this as part of the overall solution. There are five key questions that should be asked to ensure you get the most out of your network and maximize the return on your investment.
The Brevard County School Transportation Department in Florida, USA is tasked with providing safe, reliable, efficient, and friendly rides...
Case Study Central Maryland Region Uses Perfect Fit 619 Audio Bridge for Rebanding ProgramA private Sea Rescue service required a cost...
Omnitronics has continued to build its relationships with Surf Lifesaving Organisations across Australia & New Zealand with more...