Dispatch and Networking Solutions for Icom Radios
Radio Vendor Interoperability
Dispatch and Networking Solutions for ICOM Radios
As proud partners of ICOM, Omnitronics has developed an interface for a wide variety of ICOM’s technologies including analog, IDAS (conventional & trunked), NXDN.
Our powerful interfaces add significant value to any radio network by:
- Supporting interoperability across protocols, manufacturers and technologies
- Connecting to a range of powerful and flexible dispatch consoles
- Providing access to a range Location Services options
- Providing a choice of networking options to ensure network flexibility and resilience
- Increasing reliability and security
Compatible ICOM radios include*:
– Eclipse 2
*Note: The list of compatible radios is constantly changing. Contact your sales representative for more information.
5 Questions to Ask Before You Implement a Dispatch Solution with DMR
Before finalizing your network design, it is important to consider your dispatch console system and how best to integrate this as part of the overall solution. There are five key questions that should be asked to ensure you get the most out of your network and maximize the return on your investment.
Omnitronics Continues Relationship With Surf Lifesaving With More System OrdersOmnitronics has continued to build its relationships with...