Dispatch and Networking Solutions for Damm TetraFlex
As proud partners of Damm, Omnitronics has developed an interface for Damm TetraFlex networks.
The Tetra Gateway-DM is a software based IP gateway that interconnects Damm TetraFlex networks onto one common Radio over IP (RoIP) Network.
Built on Omnitronics’ leading Radio over IP technology, the Tetra Gateway-DM provides users with a wide variety of benefits:
- Cost Effective: Single Gateway enables the Damm TetraFlex resources to be pooled and shared by multiple operators.
- Access to Latest Dispatch Technology: Compatible with the DX-Altus and RediTALK-Flex.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Providing simple installation and interfacing – no Donor Radio’s required.
- Interoperability Across Radio Protocols for simple migration and inter-agency cooperation.
- Simple Integration to 3rd Party Applications such as Voice Recording, Location Services, SIP Telephony and more.
VoIP for Radio Networks
Radio over IP (RoIP) adds significant value to Radio Networks. This White Paper explores the many benefits of this technology and discusses the range of differing applications in which it can be used.
We'll find the perfect system upgrade for you.
A leading security and facility services company in North America provide specialized retail security to more than 1,000 shopping centers. Every day, over 200,000 of their professionals head to work prepared to secure and care for the people and businesses in their...
Not-for-profit group Surf Life Saving Tasmania is the state’s major water safety and surf rescue service provider. It performs the critical role of emergency rescue services to the Tasmanian coastline, comprising of 24 volunteer surf lifesaving clubs and over 2200...
City of Bayswater, known as the “Garden City”, covers a beautifully maintained area of 34km2 located just 8km north-east of Perth in Western Australia. It is home to 65,050 people living within one of its seven suburbs. A progressive City...