Dispatch and Networking Solutions for Damm TetraFlex
As proud partners of Damm, Omnitronics has developed an interface for Damm TetraFlex networks.
The Tetra Gateway-DM is a software based IP gateway that interconnects Damm TetraFlex networks onto one common Radio over IP (RoIP) Network.
Built on Omnitronics’ leading Radio over IP technology, the Tetra Gateway-DM provides users with a wide variety of benefits:
- Cost Effective: Single Gateway enables the Damm TetraFlex resources to be pooled and shared by multiple operators.
- Access to Latest Dispatch Technology: Compatible with the DX-Altus and RediTALK-Flex.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Providing simple installation and interfacing – no Donor Radio’s required.
- Interoperability Across Radio Protocols for simple migration and inter-agency cooperation.
- Simple Integration to 3rd Party Applications such as Voice Recording, Location Services, SIP Telephony and more.
VoIP for Radio Networks
Radio over IP (RoIP) adds significant value to Radio Networks. This White Paper explores the many benefits of this technology and discusses the range of differing applications in which it can be used.
We'll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
Recognized as one of the best colleges in the south, High Point University (HPU) is a private liberal arts university in North Carolina, USA. With over 4800 students, the university takes security of its grounds seriously, as recently demonstrated by its...read more
What if you could see exactly where your personnel were and contact them via radio on one screen? Given the types of solutions tech companies are producing nowadays, such a situation may seem easily attainable. However, integrating maps into dispatch software may be...read more
The constant evolution of technology in the workplace brings with it some tremendous benefits, chief amongst them being improvements to productivity. Regardless of the industry, every organization is welcoming of new tools to help them do more in less time. For...read more