Dispatch and Networking Solutions for Damm TetraFlex
As proud partners of Damm, Omnitronics has developed an interface for Damm TetraFlex networks.
The Tetra Gateway-DM is a software based IP gateway that interconnects Damm TetraFlex networks onto one common Radio over IP (RoIP) Network.
Built on Omnitronics’ leading Radio over IP technology, the Tetra Gateway-DM provides users with a wide variety of benefits:
- Cost Effective: Single Gateway enables the Damm TetraFlex resources to be pooled and shared by multiple operators.
- Access to Latest Dispatch Technology: Compatible with the DX-Altus and RediTALK-Flex.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Providing simple installation and interfacing – no Donor Radio’s required.
- Interoperability Across Radio Protocols for simple migration and inter-agency cooperation.
- Simple Integration to 3rd Party Applications such as Voice Recording, Location Services, SIP Telephony and more.
VoIP for Radio Networks
Radio over IP (RoIP) adds significant value to Radio Networks. This White Paper explores the many benefits of this technology and discusses the range of differing applications in which it can be used.
We'll find the perfect system upgrade for you.
RediTALK-Flex Provides City of Bayswater with a Unified and Interoperable Solution for Voice and Vehicle Tracking
Case Study RediTALK-Flex Provides City of Bayswater with a Unified and Interoperable Solution for Voice and Vehicle Tracking City of Bayswater Known as the “Garden City”, covers a beautifully maintained area of 34km2 located just 8km north-east...read more
Alberta Health Services brings together health entities province-wide into one wider health network. As part of ensuring collaboration with each other and with emergency services, each hospital is equipped with MPT1327 radio equipment. By using Radio over IP Gateways...read more
Recognized as one of the best colleges in the south, High Point University (HPU) is a private liberal arts university in North Carolina, USA. With over 4800 students, the university takes security of its grounds seriously, as recently demonstrated by its upgrade...read more