Existing DX-Altus user?
Request a free systems audit
DX-Altus Digital Radio Management System
Smart, Flexible, Reliable and Future-proof. The DX-Altus digital radio management system is built on Omnitronics’ successful and industry standard IPR technology. Together with the omnicore dispatch console, DX-Altus reaches new heights in digital radio dispatch and interoperability.
DX-Altus is a culmination of years of experience in providing reliable, digital radio management solutions to government agencies, public safety organisations, transport, utilities, mining and oil & gas corporations.
- Interoperability across radio manufacturers and protocols such as DMR, P25, Tetra, SIP, PMR and dPMR able to run on one network.
- Conventional or Trunked
- User-friendly, customizable touch-screen GUI,
- Individual & Group Text Messaging
- Individual & Group Calling
- Location Services/GPS
- Emergency Management
- Rapid Recall
- Canned Voice
- RSSI Voting
- Security Encryption
- Multi-System Login
- Redundancy, soft degradation and reliability provided through dedicated server with modular architecture
- Real-time diagnostics with SNMP
- Easily Expandable and Future-Proof
- Remote Monitoring
- Browser based, Remote Configuration of all functions through one central controller
See more on these features here.
For more information contact us or see:
Simple upgrade paths from the DX-64 are available. Please contact our sales team for more details.
We’ll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
Yazoo covers the largest area of any county in the State of Mississippi, USA. Their command & control center is a busy hub combining...
Achieve More With the Release of DX-Altus v5.0We’ve made it easier than ever for operators to communicate with the release DX-Altus...
The Australian Volunteer Coast Guard Association looks after the safety of mariners across 2,512 km (1,560 miles) of the vast Australian...