DX-Altus Digital Radio Management System
Smart, Flexible, Reliable and Future-proof. The DX-Altus digital radio management system is built on Omnitronics’ successful and industry standard IPR technology. Together with the Alto dispatch console, DX-Altus reaches new heights in digital radio dispatch and interoperability.
DX-Altus is a culmination of years of experience in providing reliable, digital radio management solutions to government agencies, public safety organisations, transport, utilities, mining and oil & gas corporations.
- Interoperability across radio manufacturers and protocols such as DMR, P25, Tetra, SIP, PMR and dPMR able to run on one network.
- Conventional or Trunked
- User-friendly, customizable touch-screen GUI, Alto
- Individual & Group Text Messaging
- Individual & Group Calling
- Location Services/GPS
- Emergency Management
- Rapid Recall
- Canned Voice
- RSSI Voting
- Security Encryption
- Multi-System Login
- Redundancy, soft degradation and reliability provided through dedicated server with modular architecture
- Real-time diagnostics with SNMP
- Easily Expandable and Future-Proof
- Remote Monitoring
- Browser based, Remote Configuration of all functions through one central controller
See more on these features here.
For more information contact us or see:
Simple upgrade paths from the DX-64 are available. Please contact our sales team for more details.
We'll find the perfect system for your individual needs.
We’ve made it easier than ever for operators to communicate with the release DX-Altus version 5.0. Introducing new features and functionalities, version 5.0 makes it simple for operators to effectively communicate in group environments with the addition of radio patch...read more
The Australian Volunteer Coast Guard is responsible for monitoring and patrolling over 2500km of the vast Australian coastline. Each year they perform thousands of rescue operations, often in hard-to-reach islands and beaches, as well as crucial search and rescue...read more
Des Bahr, chairman and president of the National Safety Agency (NSA), knows a thing or two about the importance of effective communications. With over 30 years of experience working in his industry, few people have the knowledge to assess dispatch equipment solutions...read more